703 in Belgium

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

waxx

703 in Belgium

Post by waxx »

Hello

I tried to find some Owens Corning 703 in Belgium, but i can find no distributor. Are there distributors, or are there altenatives who get sold here?

kind regards
Edo Peters

Re: 703 in Belgium

Post by Edo Peters »

waxx wrote:Hello
I tried to find some Owens Corning 703 in Belgium, but i can find no distributor. Are there distributors, or are there altenatives who get sold here?
kind regards
Hi Waxx (goeienavond),

I sent the people at OC a mail if they had a representative in Western Europe, but they said that currently they have no European resellers. I wanted to get some for the facility I'm currently trying to put together on Curaçao in the Netherlands Antilles. I tried to get it for my Dutch studio as well... but no sale. Shipping it overseas is only possible if I order a (sea)containerload of the stuff... making it about 4 times as expensive... I would need no such amount of the stuff, especially not at the additional expenses, so I stopped looking for 703.
Regards,

Edo