Green Glue available in NYC

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

stevegries

Green Glue available in NYC

Post by stevegries »

Hi,

I recently finished my studio (with much help from this forum). I used Green Glue, but over ordered. So I have 3 and a half cases of the stuff left - enough for about 600-1200 square feet depending on your coverage. If anyone is interested in buying my extras at a discount, please contact me at griesgraber (at) mindspring (dot) com. I'm in Brooklyn, New York.

Thanks,
Steve

PS
I can't speak with certainty to the effectiveness of the stuff as it was just one component in an elaborate build, but I will say that I'm very, very happy with my overall result, and believe that the Green Glue contributed positively to that.
JK Recording

Re: Green Glue available in NYC

Post by JK Recording »

stevegries wrote:Hi,

I recently finished my studio (with much help from this forum). I used Green Glue, but over ordered. So I have 3 and a half cases of the stuff left - enough for about 600-1200 square feet depending on your coverage. If anyone is interested in buying my extras at a discount, please contact me at griesgraber (at) mindspring (dot) com. I'm in Brooklyn, New York.
Did you sell this yet?
James Smith
JK Recording