F/S - OMNIRAX SYNERGY 1000 DESK

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

studio911

F/S - OMNIRAX SYNERGY 1000 DESK

Post by studio911 »

Quick question:

Would anyone be interested in a mint Omnirax Synergy 1000 Studio desk cheap? Here is the scoop. I just bought it used, and it isnt even here yet, but in the meantime in opening my new Studio, I decided to buy more 16sp racks for around the control room. I have a ton of gear racked now.

This desk is the one thats a bit over 10ft wide and it retails well over $2000.00.

Anyway, now since the new racks, I dont have room for a desk of this size. So,,I want to buy a smaller one instead.

I was thinking I would sell it (and it is to be in mint condition) for $550.00 to your door step. (must be in lower 48 states). If this thing arrives anything but mint, I wouldnt hold you to the deal. Also if you would come to PA and pick it up, I will knock off another $100.00.

If I dont sell it, I guess I will just customize it and cut it down to fit. I just think it would be eaiser to get a smaller one, and sell this one as is from the factory (uncustomized).

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

AJ
studio911

Post by studio911 »

No Longer For Sale!! :evil:

EMVP Studio's in California has been listing a "Studio Clearance" auction on Ebay, and possibly on other sites as well. I bought a Synergy Desk from them a couple weeks ago, and it was a scam. They took my $550.00 and ran.

Ebay has cancelled their account, and they had like 30 other auctions going at that same time. Apparently everyone was scammed. They had a very elaborate Studio web site, which is now gone, and even the guy called me back at first when I called their Studio number.

Then last week he actually emailed and said "he has been very sick, and the desk will be shipped out that next Monday". I come to find out that was just a stall tactic.

Now the web site is gone, and so are the people from EMVP Studio. And when I call his number back, it just says his voicemail box is full.

If you are one of those who bid and won on one of their auctions, you better file a dispute claim to try and get your money back.

Also if it matters, when I talked to him on the phone I could hardly understand him. Sounded like he was a middle eastern.

So if you are dealing with anyone that your unsure about, make sure you can understand him because my guess is they will strike again under a different name.

Ok...just a heads up!

Also the previous post I had on here with the Synergy 1000 Desk for sale because it was too big for my studio space, well, as explained in the ad, that was to be the desk. So that sale is off the table.

Peace
AJ