GREEN GLUE FOR SALE

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

studio911

GREEN GLUE FOR SALE

Post by studio911 »

Hey all,

I just completed hanging drywall in my new studio, :D and I will probably have about 8 or 9 full tubes of Green Glue left over. I have to GG a 3 sheet plywood area over a 1st layer of drywall on the back wall yet, where they are going to do some stonework on Monday, then the rest will be available for sale.

Again, I expect it will be 8 or 9 full tubes.

If interested, make me an offer based on 8 tubes. We can then figure shipping costs.

Thanks
AJ
sharward

Post by sharward »

I can offer $10 apiece plus actual ground shipping costs via PayPal or BofA ETF. :-)
"Converting a garage into living space requires a city permit . . . homeowners insurance won't cover a structure that's been changed without a building permit . . ." --Sacramento Bee, May 27, 2006
studio911

Post by studio911 »

Ok....I officially have 8 unopened Tubes of Green Glue left over and available for sale. I will reply to the offers in the next day or two. :wink:

Anyone else want to throw out an offer to buy them, you can PM me or post it on here. I will ship them in the Green Glue box they came in from the company (fill the 4 tube void in with packing peanuts or newspaper or something. 8)

Thanks
AJ
BradJacob

Post by BradJacob »

Hey AJ -

Left you a PM. I live in PA (driving distance from you). I want the Green GLue . I need it to continue with my build. Please let me know if it's still available as soon as you can.

Thanks,

- Brad

- Brad

www.theSecretSystemBand.com

"...over the years, 'the-blues' has raised many children..."