Green Glue For Sale !

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

hobie01

Green Glue For Sale !

Post by hobie01 »

Ok, so I bought 2 cases of Green Glue to use on my house but now I won't be using them because my plans totally changed.

If you're in CO (denver area) you can it pick up. I would prefer not to ship it but if it comes to that then I will.

These 2 cases have been in my basement where it's nice and cool. The bottles have not even been taken out of the boxes at all.

Let me know if you're interested. Please make a reasonable offer. If I remember right I paid approx $385 with shipping. :roll:
sharward

Post by sharward »

Hi Hobie,

I've done a couple of Green Glue buys here on the forum, so I'll be interested in yours if you don't get a local taker.I'll be happy to pay you $250 including trackable shipping and insurance. You can choose a slow shipping method as I don't need it right away.

--Keith :mrgreen:
"Converting a garage into living space requires a city permit . . . homeowners insurance won't cover a structure that's been changed without a building permit . . ." --Sacramento Bee, May 27, 2006
hobie01

Post by hobie01 »

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the offer first of all. Now to clarify, you mean $250 total? Including shipping and insurance? Or, plus whatever shipping/insurance comes out to? I personally paid right around 30 dollars.

By the way, I am really in a **** situation right now so I want to wait a little bit to get the best offer I can before taking it up.

Again, there is nothing wrong with these tubes, they're in new condition. If you need pics I'd be glad to take some and send em off to you.

Thanks.
sharward

Post by sharward »

My $250 offer includes whatever shipping and insurance charges you would incur. :-)

I understand you're not in a huge hurry to sell, so if you can get a better deal, go for it. :-) I'm not in a huge hurry for the purchase, so I can relate. ;-)

--Keith :mrgreen:
"Converting a garage into living space requires a city permit . . . homeowners insurance won't cover a structure that's been changed without a building permit . . ." --Sacramento Bee, May 27, 2006