No Stucco

How thick should my walls be, should I float my floors (and if so, how), why is two leaf mass-air-mass design important, etc.

Moderators: Aaronw, sharward

frederic

No Stucco

Post by frederic »

Well, I'm especially proud!

I have one piece of plywood to slap on the wall with the shower stall on the other side, after I insulate it, and the plywood phase is done. I thought it would never end, but its just about over!

Next is to sheet rock over the plywood, end to end, so it starts over! I did find 1" sheet rocks screws so I don't have to worry about accidentally screwing the sheetrock through the plywood to the joists/stringers/studs.

The electrical is 95% done, I have to hang the overhead console track lighting which I'll do once the sheet rock is up, though I'm debating mounting it now, then putting the sheet rock to the track as a nice, cleaner touch. The outlet above the door needs to be slapped in, and I think the electrical is done!

Its coming along, once I replace the batteries in my camera I'll post pictures to this thread. It actually looks like a room!
knightfly

Post by knightfly »

cool, I'm better at making a room look like a landfill... :cry:
Soooo, when a Musician dies, do they hear the white noise at the end of the tunnel??!? Hmmmm...