Longtime Reader Seeking Homage

Get your "what mic?" frustration or "have you heard" out here. The language could get real okka in here mate.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

peritus

Longtime Reader Seeking Homage

Post by peritus »

Hi all..

I've been reading on this site and others about studio design for some time now... To be honest, I'm still pretty intimidated by all the rules on posting in the design forum... So rather than beg for your help, I thought maybe it would be good to just introduce myself first and clue everyone in on where I'm at with my "studio"...

I assist at a local studio ("Self Made Studios"), but I also have a tiny project studio in my own home (I want to take projects home to edit/mix). Now, don't get excited. I'm not rich. No outbuildings for me. It consists of two bedrooms (one larger than the other, and I intend to sleep in the smaller one)..

My control room is the larger bedroom and if I have to track I can do it in the sleeping room. As far as I'm concerned, or rather "at this point", the control room is the only priority. Since I'm doing about 99% mixing 1% tracking.

Anyways, I soon hope to build the confidence to make an official Studio Design thread.

"So, how do you do?"

Here's my long running thread on HomeRecording.com about my space (layout, dimensions, pics, etc.)....

My OFF-SITE studio thread.

Thanks,
Joshua
kendale

Post by kendale »

Aloha and welcome to the forum, Josh

Hope you like it here.

Aloha 8)
Jerry Maguire: Help me... help you. Help me, help you.
peritus

Post by peritus »

kendale wrote:Aloha and welcome to the forum, Josh

Hope you like it here.

Aloha 8)
Thanks for the warm welcome...