ATS Acoustics - Buy 703, SAFB, and Panels Online

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

ats

ATS Acoustics - Buy 703, SAFB, and Panels Online

Post by ats »

Hi All,

We have an online store that ships 703 type material, mineral wool SAFB, and finished acoustic panels for recording studios. John Sayers was very kind to grant me permission to post about our store here.

We have direct access to manufacturers for good prices on rigid fiberglass board and SAFB. We offer convenient shipping to the end user via FedEx. Shipping on insulation is a bit expensive since it's bulky, but we've worked to get it as low as we can. We want to make it easy for you to get the right materials quickly, without quantity minimums, from someone who understands acoustics and knows what you are talking about when you call and ask about acoustics materials.

I know there are a lot of do-it-yourselfers here, and we are too. But if you want to save some time and mess we do offer finished panels as well, which we manufacture here. They are the same panels we use in our own studio. The prices on the panels are only a little higher than the raw materials that go into them, we hope it's the best deal out there. The panels ship FedEx as well, and they're easy to hang on your wall or ceiling.

Our store is http://www.atsacoustics.com.

I know you all are a knowledgable crowd, I'd love to have your feedback on what we're doing and what we might do better. This forum's been a big help to me in the past, I hope our site can be a help to you all as well.

Thanks!

Mark
Pennywizz6

Post by Pennywizz6 »

Kewl, thanks for the link. Im looking into finishing my cieling and adding on an iso room and will keep you in mind. BTW, where can you see the dimensions of the raw material?

*edit* I dont know if ya just added them, I cant imagine I missed them, but i see them now :roll:

Thanks!

Fill
ats

Post by ats »

I did just add it in response to another question, so don't worry you aren't crazy. :) Thanks for looking.

Mark
zilla

Post by zilla »

I'm interested in purchasing some panels- can I call you?

todd

apeville@comcast.net
John Mackniskas

ATS Acoustic Panels

Post by John Mackniskas »

I am a loyal customer of ATS. I love their products. The price is unbelievably low but the quality is top notch. I have ordered some custom size panels and standard sizes as well and I think the service is great. Ask for Phill. My only suggestion is you order in advance. They are so good at what they do everybody is ordering from them and it takes a little time for production to catch up with their orders. :D
Edo Peters

Post by Edo Peters »

Just curious... how do I calculate shipping costs if the area I'm moving to (Island of Curaçao / Netherlands Antilles) doesn't have a zipcode?
Regards,

Edo
John Mackniskas

No Zip Code?

Post by John Mackniskas »

Call em.
Edo Peters

Re: No Zip Code?

Post by Edo Peters »

John Mackniskas wrote:Call em.
I already had somebody call them... and they require the zipcode in order to determine total costs with their shipping service. No zipcode, no delivery, hence my question. The thing is, Curaçao is not big enough to have a zipcode, or at least it was never introduced there (yet?). I guess I'm not gonna be able to do business with them, even though I want to. I can also not get my hands on any 700-material from OC for it's not available in either The Netherlands or The Netherlands Antilles... a shame, for I will be building two recording facilities on either side of The Atlantic in the very near future... hopefully things can get started 3-4 months from now.
Regards,

Edo
studio911

Post by studio911 »

Hey Mark,

I just placed an order. Cant wait to receive the panels. :wink: Once received, I am sure i will be ordering more. Do you ever have a promotional code for free shipping???

Thanks
AJ