Old links aren't working - for inside out ceiling pics...

How thick should my walls be, should I float my floors (and if so, how), why is two leaf mass-air-mass design important, etc.

Moderators: Aaronw, sharward

princeplanet

Old links aren't working - for inside out ceiling pics...

Post by princeplanet »

I bookmarked a number of old threads over a year ago, but when I try to open them now I get a message that I am "not authorised to read this forum"... even though I'm logged in! ...

Anyway, maybe someone here can help, I think the one I'm after was a cool thread where Soundman2020 was responding and showing great pictures of an inside out ceiling being built in stages. I've spent the last 3 hours looking for it to no avail...

Can someone out there help? Or maybe point me to any thread they know of where this is discussed and preferably shown?

Thanks!
Gregwor

Re: Old links aren't working - for inside out ceiling pics..

Post by Gregwor »

I have a lot of pictures. Are you looking for the ones comparing inside out and interleaved construction?

Greg
It appears that you've made the mistake most people do. You started building without consulting this forum.
Gregwor

Post by Gregwor »

I can see them on this post here:

http://www.johnlsayers.com/phpBB2/viewt ... 90#p134690

Let me know us know if you can see them.

Greg
It appears that you've made the mistake most people do. You started building without consulting this forum.
princeplanet

Post by princeplanet »

Hey thanks Grewor, but not the thread I was thinking of. The pics were photos and showed the ceiling joists "grid" both before and after the heavy ceiling modules were lifted into each "slot". There was a good discussion of how they went about it, including the panel lifter used to get the modules up high.
Gregwor

Post by Gregwor »

Can you share the link where the pictures aren't showing up for you please?

Greg
princeplanet

Post by princeplanet »

It's OK, I asked Stuart on his forum nd he directed me to it. Thanks anyway Gregwor.