Source for glass acoustic doors in Sydney?

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

joshschuberth

Source for glass acoustic doors in Sydney?

Post by joshschuberth »

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has found a good source for acoustic doors in Sydney involving glass? I am looking to get some natural light into a room I'm designing and think the door is the best option, so either a French door type thing (as in the hinged, swing open style of double doors) or even sliding doors if there were any up to the task. I am looking to build a double leaf room and the quirks of the design mean there will be a space of around 350mm between the outer and inner doors. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! I imagine the French style of door would potentially be easier to get a good seal with by using the proper acoustic seals around the perimeters and where the two doors meet, but someone may have experience with another approach that works. Thanks!
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Re: Source for glass acoustic doors in Sydney?

Post by Soundman2020 »

Hi. Please read the forum rules for posting (click here). You seem to be missing a couple of things! :)

- Stuart -
John Sayers
Site Admin

Re: Source for glass acoustic doors in Sydney?

Post by John Sayers »

G James Glass and Aluminium.
Address
Building 1
26 Long Street
Smithfield NSW 2164 AU
Postal Address PO Box 6967, Wetherill Park, NSW, 2164
Phone(02) 9732 2135 Fax(02) 9732 2432
Emailsydneydomestic_sales@gjames.com.au
Opening Hours
Mon–Fri 8 am - 4 pm
Weekends Closed
John Sayers Productions

If this site helps you build your studio please use the Donate button.