Steve- remember me?

How thick should my walls be, should I float my floors (and if so, how), why is two leaf mass-air-mass design important, etc.

Moderators: Aaronw, sharward

ozzie

Steve- remember me?

Post by ozzie »

Hey Steve, long time no type. I'm sorry I haven't been in the forum for a while. I've been working in the studio and on the studio. First let me say happy super late birthday, better late then never. Here's the update on the studio:

The owner changed the siding on me instead of smart panel siding he give me 1" x 8" x 10' syp hc sel 105 wooden siding, I hate it but it's free.

I took the tin off & put up new studs long with osb wood but now the owner says he doesn't have anymore money right now-sure :wink:

I have done half of the ware house so far but my main problems are stoping leaks from the roof & the side of the building

The owner said he is going to change out the roof lets hope so.

Plus I decided to start a bussiness with my money in hopes of making more money to fund my studio

So that's where everything stands, the only the thing I'm doing is working on some music which i haven't done in a long time because of the studio.

But I will be coming back with some questions so when everything gets back on track I will have the info on hand plus I changed my design so I'll type to you later.

Thanks
Ozzie

P.S.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack
knightfly

Post by knightfly »

Hey oz, long time no talk; glad you're keepin' on keepin' on, man - good to hear from you again... Steve