Dante sound technology

What is three phase electrics? how do I wire a patchbay? ask all your techo questions here.

Moderator: Aaronw

TimKrisp

Dante sound technology

Post by TimKrisp »

What’s going on, audiophiles! Does anybody use Dante technology? We will finish construction by December and I need some advice. I want to buy equipment to transfer audio over cat5/6 cable. What brands and models are best to invest in?
Thanks for any help.
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Re: Dante sound technology

Post by Soundman2020 »

Hi. There is an announcement at the top of the forum about what to do to assure getting responses to your thread.
The announcement leads to this post (click here). Actually, several people, who are experts on this forum, will most likely not reply if you don't do what is written in that post. Many others who are very helpful, will most likely not reply out of respect for the moderators' wishes.

- Stuart -
TimKrisp

Post by TimKrisp »

Thank you, admin. I added my location - San Jose, CA.
Here is what i found regarding Dante Technology https://bzbexpress.com/FC-404Net/Audio- ... ramer.html
Is anyone familiar with this product?
Gennyswiss

Post by Gennyswiss »

Nice to hear about such a new concept. this is new to me as I came to know about this term for the first time while fixing the SPAM THAT GOT ME BANNED AND BLOCKED FOREVER . Hope all the readers will find this helpful too.