Green glue, quiet glue pro, or similar in Uruguay

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

ihounie

Green glue, quiet glue pro, or similar in Uruguay

Post by ihounie »

Hi,
Where can I get Green glue, quiet glue pro, or similar in Montevideo, Uruguay?
I am planning to build a drum booth. Are there similar materials that would work to isolate sound?
Thanks,
Ignacio
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Re: Green glue, quiet glue pro, or similar in Uruguay

Post by Soundman2020 »

Hola Ignacio, y muy bienvenido! :)

Your best bet is probably to contact the Green Glue company directly, and ask if they have any distributors. Maybe in Argentina or Brazil.

There really aren't any substitutes for Green Glue. There are other companies that claim to make similar products, but they don't publish the performance data as measured by independent acoustic laboratories, so you really don't know if their products work, or not!

- Stuart -
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Re: Green glue, quiet glue pro, or similar in Uruguay

Post by Soundman2020 »

atifali wrote:Where can I get Green glue, quiet glue pro, or similar in Montevideo, Uruguay?
I am planning to build a drum booth. Are there similar materials that would work to isolate sound?
Thanks,
Ignacio
Why are you repeating the exact same question asked by the original poster? What is your point?

You sound like a spammer to me.... I'm watching you closely....

----

UPDATE OCTOBER 6: Yup, just like I thought. Another stupid spammer. Banned, deleted, removed and blocked, just like all the rest of them. Bye!

It seems spammers never learn that they don't survive long here on this forum.

- Stuart -