Introduction

Get your "what mic?" frustration or "have you heard" out here. The language could get real okka in here mate.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

Raynold

Introduction

Post by Raynold »

Dear all,

Since i see no dedicated introduction forum and several other introductions inside this specific forum, ill post my introduction here to (if incorrect please move towards the right direction).

My name is Raynold van Heyningen, currently living in the Netherlands, i have been producing music for over 6 years now.
My interests mainly lay in the production of music and mixing & mastering, tho i also like the recording aspect but have very limited opportunities to do so.

I was brought to this site by a youtube video of David Anthony talking about building a studio.
I myself might be buying a new house soon, which has a good room which i want to turn into my personal production / mixing / mastering (no recording) studio. Therefore i signed up to this forum, hoping to learn a lot from you all when it comes to building a studio.

As of now i don't need any help yet, since the situation isn't clear yet as to which place i am gonna get. So i thought this as a good opportunity to already introduce myself to you and get to know you all, and hope to find / learn some great ideas, tips and tricks.

I think i've rattled on enough for now, if you need to know more. Please do not hesitate to ask.
Cheers,

Raynold
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Re: Introduction

Post by Soundman2020 »

Hi Raynold, and Welcome!

You sure are in the right place for good, solid, no-hype information on building your studio. Take a look around at some of the build threads to get ideas, and when the time comes, feel free to ask! That's what this place is all about.

- Stuart -
Raynold

Post by Raynold »

Thanks for the welcome Stuart!
I am already tanking loads of information! Great boards!
Cheers,

Raynold
Raynold

Post by Raynold »

It's working! :P
Cheers,

Raynold
kelownalakeviews

Post by kelownalakeviews »

Hello

I am new here and feel very happy to join this community. I work with [SPAM REMOVED] which offers home , lots for sale , building home at very affordable rates.

Thanks.

[SPAM SIGNATURE REMOVED]
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Post by Soundman2020 »

Hello

I am new here and feel very happy to join this community. I work with ... blah blah blah
Hello, and good-bye. We do not tolerate spam here.

- Stuart -