Plans to construct a basement studio? Need plans

What is three phase electrics? how do I wire a patchbay? ask all your techo questions here.

Moderator: Aaronw

cm1266

Plans to construct a basement studio? Need plans

Post by cm1266 »

I am going to construct a recording studio in my basement. Does anyone have good blueprints? I have a 25'x30' area for this project! Any help would be appreciated?
cm1266

Re: Plans to construct a basement studio? Need plans

Post by cm1266 »

cm1266 wrote:I am going to construct a recording studio in my basement. Does anyone have good blueprints? I have a 25'x30' area for this project! Any help would be appreciated?
This is a concrete basement with 8' ceiling!
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Re: Plans to construct a basement studio? Need plans

Post by Soundman2020 »

There is an announcement at the top of the forum about what to do to assure getting as many responses as possible.
The announcement leads to this post (click here). Actually, several people, who are experts on this forum, will most likely not reply if you don't do what is written in that post. Many others who are very helpful, will most likely not reply out of respect for the moderators' wishes.

There are numerous examples of designs that you can modify yourself in several places on this forum, and folks here will be happy to answer any questions you might have, or help you adapt or improve your design, but you have to actually have something in mind to start with!

- Stuart -