Newbie from Brazil

Get your "what mic?" frustration or "have you heard" out here. The language could get real okka in here mate.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

Ewerton

Newbie from Brazil

Post by Ewerton »

Hello All,

My name is Ewerton and I live in Sao Jose dos Campos/Sao Paulo Brazil. I'm an Electrical Engineer and guitar player with the dream of having a home studio built professionally.

I've been reading about studio construction and design for about 2 yers, browsing the internet and looking for good tips and advices on how to get a good sound with both cost/quality balance. I finally found this forum 2 month ago and I've been reading a lot about everything I wanted toknow and found on spreaded out articles on the internet

I will be building a new house soon I want to build a studio in the basement. I will build a Pub/small bar and the studio on the back, but I still don't have any idea on how it will look, nor sizing/limitations details. I will meet the architect in the forthcoming months and then I will have a lot of questions and requests for the Pros advices

For now I just wanted to introduce myself and would like to congratulate all the responsible for this amazing forum!

Ewerton
John Sayers
Site Admin

Re: Newbie from Brazil

Post by John Sayers »

welcome to the forum Ewerton.

cheers
john
John Sayers Productions

If this site helps you build your studio please use the Donate button.