Room test results. What should I do to fix my CR room?

Forum for all aspects of speakers and speaker design.

Moderator: Aaronw

Skai_Penalva

Re: Room test results. What should I do to fix my CR room?

Post by Skai_Penalva »

The booth is constructed with the same materials as the room. I would have to tear it down. I guess this is my only option. Redo the entire design and rebuild it from scratch. I researched a lot before I came up with this design. I even got good replies when I proposed it on another thread. What design would you suggest I rebuild my room to? the room, as I stated in the beginning of the thread is 13 W x 19 L x 8.5 H. I do need to use this room to track drums AND mix as well as track everything else. I appreciate all of your input. This is all a learning process.
Sometimes the greatest risk is playing it safe
lilith_envy

Post by lilith_envy »

can you post your SKP,
I doubt you would have got good feed back on this forum with a design like that.
Symmetry is the golden rule.
Is there room to move out side to the left or right? what is in the ajoinning room?
inkspotproductions
www.bantamstudio.info
Skai_Penalva

Post by Skai_Penalva »

I did post my sketchup check out earlier in the thread. This is my first post where I proposed the design and i got good feedback form gulfo.

http://www.johnlsayers.com/phpBB2/viewt ... f=1&t=9686

i'm saying, if there is a need to redo the whole room i'll do it. i just asked before what suggestions you guys would have, how would u build a studio with a room with those dimmensions 19Wx13Lx8.5H
Sometimes the greatest risk is playing it safe