Hi everyone.

Get your "what mic?" frustration or "have you heard" out here. The language could get real okka in here mate.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

John Sayers
Site Admin

Hi everyone.

Post by John Sayers »

As you may have observed I've been pretty slack with this forum recently.

Not slack in transferring it all with Shaun's assistance, to a better and faster server and upgrading to the latest software but slack in replying to the forumites questions and requests and keeping the vibe going.

I have been burnt out by the forum, it happened to Steve Knightfly, it's happened to Keith, it's going to happen to Avare and others around here. :) That's forums!

But I've had a break and am ready to go again and rearing to hop into the new year. We have a faster server and 'it's cooking' as we Aussies say. :D

I hope that all those who contribute to this site will continue to hang around, I really appreciate your support but more importantly, so do the posters..

welcome to 2009 everybody.

welcome to studio design. :thu:

cheers
john
kendale

Re: Hi everyone.

Post by kendale »

Aloha,

Welcome back, John!

Wishing you and yours a safe and successful Happy New Year!

Aloha 8)
Jerry Maguire: Help me... help you. Help me, help you.
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Post by Soundman2020 »

That can only be GOOD news! And just in time, too! I'm getting to the point where I need some sanity checks from people who really know what they are doing, regarding my design and especially my planned construction sequence. Andre is fantastic, but there's only one of him, and he can't be on here 24/7. It sure will be good to have you around again, John.

- Stuart -
carsten_d

Post by carsten_d »

Cool :yahoo:

Great news and a happy new year, too!

Carsten
Edo Peters

Post by Edo Peters »

John, the mere fact that we know you're still there makes it al worthwhile. Continued respect for what you've achieved and generated by this great platform. I try to read everything as it is a wonderful way of gaining knowledge. I also hope you have a great 2009 in the health department!
Regards,

Edo