Any help would be amazing

What is three phase electrics? how do I wire a patchbay? ask all your techo questions here.

Moderator: Aaronw

PSlim2112

Any help would be amazing

Post by PSlim2112 »

Heys guys. Names paul and I currently am in the process of renting a house and getting electric turned on to turn into a studio which is pretty much a dream come true. There are three rooms up stairs that I plan to use for recording. Drums in the living room, Guitar, bass, and vocals in the side room and have my control room in the bed room. I have a Digi003 rack with a Presonus DigimaxFS light piped to it for inputs(No extra outboard gear). Im still kinda of confused on what the best way would be on running the mic cables from room to room on the different instruments. Should I buy a snake Cable like the Pro Co 50 ft snake with 12 xlr and 4Trs or Hosa LIttle Bro Sh to run right into to my interfaces? Or should I Install wallplates into the wall and run a snake from those into my interfaces. Would a patchbay be necessary? Am I on the right page? I think im kinda on the right track but really need to grasp the concept. Any recommendations on what gear to buy or help would be more than greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Paul
Hits r us