prog metal

Get your "what mic?" frustration or "have you heard" out here. The language could get real okka in here mate.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

MOSHWITZ

prog metal

Post by MOSHWITZ »

Sup? :)
Ro wrote: prog metal is cool, gotta link to your band website?
here's mine www.libramentum.nl
still recording, still dreaming....
Some cool stuff there bro,,

The link to the band is here
http://www.myspace.com/lychesis

The song that plays is just a rough draft that the other guitarist(Bill) put on there to get something up, I will be remixing that tune after i finish with the two I'm doing now. There are 3 guitar solos in that song, I do the 2nd and the last,, I am the "stunt" guitarist in this particular band :wink:

Most of the songs were all close to being finished when i came into the band,but I've thrown my .02 in all over the place, :lol: and now the others are pretty sewn up also,, just have to re-track then bring them home to mix.

The bassist took a couple of vids of me dickin off and put them on there(i didn't think he was serious) but alas.... there they are :lol: don't laugh to hard :)

I have a couple other projects including my own(that i can't keep drummers for) where i also sing, and is a little more heavy than this band,,what i do is more along the lines of Nevermore meets Symphony -X
type stuff.

If you scope it out drop me a "whats up" cause i never get shit over there :lol:

So who else is in the prog scene here? I love hearing new stuff.

MOSH ON
DAVE
Gentlemen,,,Start your Wallets.
Ro

Post by Ro »

Hey man,

Just checked your myspace for "the call", nice one!
You recorded it yeself? Cool.

Oh, I send you an invitation for our myspace while I was browsing...

The stuff on our site and myspace is some old stuff (most recent is a 2003 track). We're currently recording a full length containing 7 tracks which all span more than ye average 3 min pop songs. haha, it's prog.. right!

I know Sharward (keith)'s also a prog lover, I got a link on our myspace to him. I'm sure there's more than us here, being prog lovers, on the forum.