Long Island Recording Studio...Free Food/Room Time

Get your "what mic?" frustration or "have you heard" out here. The language could get real okka in here mate.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

orksnork

Long Island Recording Studio...Free Food/Room Time

Post by orksnork »

Hi guys!

We're currently re-opening Media Recording on Long Island in a more public fashion. The room has been around for quite some time now. It was designed by John Storyk ( WSDG Architectural and Acoustic Design ) and countless amazing records have been made here over the years. We'll be offering a Pro-Tools HD3 system, as well as 2" 24 track and 1/2" 2 track tape. We've been wrapping up a new paint job and a new control room floor.

We're going to be allowing outside engineers to come in and use the room for the first time in a long while. In light of this, we'd like to invite any freelance engineers (and owners of other rooms, for that matter) down to see the place.

I'd like to get a few of you together to come down, we'll have some drinks and some food for you, and you can check out the room. We're going to upgrade our gear list from what we've been using in a more private basis to a broader offering as to help appeal to more engineers, and we'd like your input.

As a thank you for those of you who would like to participate we'll gladly allow you to book some hours, free of charge, to check out on the room on a mix or tracking session.

So...If anyone is interested, please give me an email at dontrunrock@hotmail.com or call me directly at 516-765-6212. This is my cell phone, so leave a message if you don't get me and I will contact you back.

To sum it up.

All we ask is for a little bit of your time and your opinions. In return, we'll gladly feed you and allow you to have some free time on your own to get a feel for the place.

Thanks a lot!
Mike Kozak
Last edited by orksnork on Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
orksnork

Post by orksnork »

there was some sort of weird misconception on another board where I posted this that I wanted to bring you over, one at a time, give you food and liquor you up...that seems quite weird...

this is going to be sort of a reopening party for us and we'd like some individuals with knowledge of this stuff to come in, meet us, and check the place out...

here's some pictures i snapped like last week...before we started painting and redoing flooring, clearing it out, buying new gear, moving things to their new places...etc...

Image[/img]
kendale

Post by kendale »

Aloha,

Nice looking place you have there! Wish I could make your re-opening party but it's a bit of drive from here.

Best of success to you,

Aloha 8)
Jerry Maguire: Help me... help you. Help me, help you.