Connecting a Behringer EuroRack MX602A into a PC....

What is three phase electrics? how do I wire a patchbay? ask all your techo questions here.

Moderator: Aaronw

paul14227

Connecting a Behringer EuroRack MX602A into a PC....

Post by paul14227 »

I hope this is the right place for the question:

I have a fellow Voice Actor who just inherited a Behringer EuroRack MX 602A analog mixer to connect his mic to his Sony PC.

I am a lazy "USB" connect kind of guy so I am not versed on this at all.

I checked the manual and it has not been helpful to me so far.

Any suggestions for a neophyte would be welcome.
gullfo

Post by gullfo »

if he has a builtin sound card with a line input, use a cable (usually 1/4" 2 mono plugs on one end and a single 1/8" stereo plug) to connect the 2 main outputs from the mixer into the stereo line input (NOT MIC!!!) on the sound card. adjust the mixer output so there is enough level into the sound card to be useful and is low level enough not to distort. ideally 0db on the mixer could be 0db on the sound card input but unlikely. alternatively you could use the tape out instead of the main out.

manual: http://www.behringerdownload.de/MX602A/ ... _Rev_F.zip
Glenn
paul14227

Post by paul14227 »

Thanks for the response. I will follow up.
gullfo wrote:if he has a builtin sound card with a line input, use a cable (usually 1/4" 2 mono plugs on one end and a single 1/8" stereo plug) to connect the 2 main outputs from the mixer into the stereo line input (NOT MIC!!!) on the sound card. adjust the mixer output so there is enough level into the sound card to be useful and is low level enough not to distort. ideally 0db on the mixer could be 0db on the sound card input but unlikely. alternatively you could use the tape out instead of the main out.

manual: http://www.behringerdownload.de/MX602A/ ... _Rev_F.zip