WIC Clips other than Mason Ind Dealer

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

Cram

WIC Clips other than Mason Ind Dealer

Post by Cram »

- (this image was from another thread... )

I've just contacted the local Mason Ind. distributor around my area and these sell for $15. I've been searching threads all day and notice people using them and in all cases they seem to be acquired from Mason Industries.

Is this the only vendor for this product?

Are there other alternatives?

The place I'm about to deal with doesn't have an ecommerce site as they deal with industry orders of larger quantities so I'm going to send a check and they'll send via UPS.

I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything here.

Is this the only product solution for sway bracing in walls?
Cram

Post by Cram »

well, I am going to get these from a local distributor of mason ind... I followed through on my contact with the vendor who is actually quite close to where I work days, so I may have them this week.

I still couldn't find another source.
SharpNine

Post by SharpNine »

I'm to the point where I need sway braces as well. Most of the places I've found the WIC clips are charging right around $20 a piece for them so $15 isn't too bad. Further down the list of topics in this forum I asked about finding them cheaper but got no responses so I figured those were the going prices. I thought I saw someone mention finding them for $9 somewhere.

I'm thinking about going with the RSIC-DC04 clips from PAC International instead. I've found them for $6.40 from ASI which is more in my budget.