please let me know what you think of my song

Get your "what mic?" frustration or "have you heard" out here. The language could get real okka in here mate.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

zekesayer

please let me know what you think of my song

Post by zekesayer »

hey, i'm visiting from the bbs at homerecording.com and i was hoping some of you guys could tell me what you think of this song. I'm only 15, so it may not be as good as you guys, but i think it came out pretty good from being recorded in a room with NO treatment whatsoever. Any, please listen! It's MM tune- "The Beautiful People" I think the vocal suck, so i'm thinking about re-cutting them.

I played all the instruments.

www.nowhereradio.com/zeke/singles

thanks,

Zeke
giles117

Post by giles117 »

AT about 1:15 was the guitar suppossed to be out of tune????

And where is the song going?

Bryan.

Post by Guest »

The guitars and bass are both dropped down into d. What do you mean? "We'res the song going"
giles117

Post by giles117 »

Zeke.. Of course this is best handled on Homerecording, but I was asking about the musical direction of the song. It seemed a bit confused to me. Hence my question.....

Bryan Giles

Perhaps you could email me directly. or if this is posted on Homerecording, gimme the link so I can respond further on that site.
sauceman

your song

Post by sauceman »

I don't like metal. The song itself, I don't really like. BUT: that's just because I don't like the genre. As an amateur musician / home studio wannabe I can't help but be impressed by the fact that you played all the instruments and got a pretty good recording done, especailly at your age! Being a drummer I also like that the drums are formost in the mix! ;)Keep it up. Rock on!

Post by Guest »

Sweet. Thanks guys!