John missing you

Plans and things, layout, style, where do I put my near-fields etc.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

charoo

John missing you

Post by charoo »

hey John missing you, have you worked out something for needy like me? I am so puzzled these dayz and got an anxiety too. Need your ssupport and shower of blessings.

luv
charoo
Rochey

Post by Rochey »

Charoo,

Calm down man! :lol: Take some time out to sit and read a bit, and try to come up with your own designs, then people will help you even more!

I understand that your work is for charity - but, pressuring people with reminder emails and little notes on the BBS's they hang out at could start becoming annoying.

Why not take a look at some of the example designs that John has made in the past, and see if you can use them in your new one? That way, any of us can recommend what to change, or how to improve it even more!

All the websites you need are already on this site... Studio's under construction, the recording manual and "Wall Units" are 3 sites which will teach you with examples (that you could probably copy quite easily) of how to best set up your room.

It's just a suggestion, I have nothing against you, in fact, I think it's a great thing that your working with this charity for the children.

Get some ideas up, and we'll all chip in with our thoughts.
:wink:

Best Regards

Rochey
"Do not wave at a performer unless seated. Good studio practice minimizes all Standing Waves."
charoo

Apologize

Post by charoo »

:( Well i am really sorry if I am making people a bit annoyed. Sorry not that mature and slightly unaware of forum cultures. ALthough People like you are too kind with me and I really gonna thankful for you for your support. love and help. Dont take it otherwize rather you all are free to point out and criticize about me, some how i gonna become a good and culture gyu for this forum. With lots' of luv and regards

hope you all gonna forgive me.

charoo
Rochey

Post by Rochey »

Cheer up buddy,

just take the opportunity to do some reading while you wait :)

If you read something, and your not sure, then post about that in the homewreckers forum, or post it here.

Explanations are a lot easier to answer than making up drawings :)

Cheers

R 8)
"Do not wave at a performer unless seated. Good studio practice minimizes all Standing Waves."
John Sayers
Site Admin

Post by John Sayers »

thanks Rochey - yes Charoo - I'll get to you - it's just that I have others wanting my time also at the moment. It's raining it's cats and dogs here and finally our drought is breaking :):)

cheers
JOhn