Will my box of wire work?

What is three phase electrics? how do I wire a patchbay? ask all your techo questions here.

Moderator: Aaronw

bigdaddyd

Post by bigdaddyd »

Hmmmm, crows nest..... that rings a bell, but I think I ran across them on a job when I used to take on new construction. The guy I talked to was the head of Hoffman's music install department. I also know a guy named Royce that has a high end gig, does all the big residential theatre and home automation. For all I know crows nest could be Royce....

thats all I know. Are you from around here... If you now of crows nest, you must have at least rolled through here.
If someone chops down your family tree, plant a new one and care for it yourself.
Aaronw

Post by Aaronw »

I'm from WA state originally (SW WA). Went to college in Seattle, and somehow ended up down here in Nashville. :lol:

I know of them because we've done subcontract work for them in the past, where I work.
bigdaddyd

Post by bigdaddyd »

We moved away from seattle a few years ago. pretty, but every one is into new house, new car....etc. you have to make a lot of dough to keep up. Forget it. we bailed.

g
If someone chops down your family tree, plant a new one and care for it yourself.
Aaronw

Post by Aaronw »

I know what you mean.

For the house I have here, it would probably cost me 400k or more in Seattle. :shock: :?
bigdaddyd

Post by bigdaddyd »

I had 12 employees, shop, 4 vans, secratary, bla, bla, bla, and would bill out a small chunk O' change every month. Truly was not worth it. Now its just me.

BTW, I worked for the shop that did all the low volt at Bill Gates lake washington residence, un-be-leavable. I also wired bill gates head attourneys house when on my own. both jobs were nightmares. didnt make me a better person or anything like that. You just get a look at how the "other half" ( those with loads of cash) live. man, all those micro soft millionairs that I ran acrossed were almost miserable. I thought, "man if this is how you act when money falls out of the sky, I dont need to pursue making as much as I can anymore."

Best choice ever! Keep it simple