double pane glass patio doors

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

alex09

double pane glass patio doors

Post by alex09 »

Hey Guys,

I am going crazy!! I just got into my house and have realized that my patio doors are double paned. I don't know how to get the moisture out from in between them. So no matter how much I clean them they look horrible!! If anybody can give me some tips I would greatly appreciate it!
xSpace

Re: double pane glass patio doors

Post by xSpace »

Once the seals are broken on the double pane, there is nothing you can do to fix it. You can, however, replace the glass. It should be of a standard size. Depending on how it is held in place, it should have a vinyl trim piece, on both sides of the door, that keeps the pane in place. Removing this will allow you to measure the existing glass and begin a search in your town for a replacement.

Or call a glass contractor to do it. It can be difficult and has the potential for glass breakage if you are not familiar with this type of procedure.

Good luck,

Brien
sallyyoung32

Post by sallyyoung32 »

Can I apply same set of solution to folding patio doors? xSpace? I'm in trouble, early help can save me.
hanson

Post by hanson »

We use some patio doors with our concrete garages but we dont have many problems with them.

[SPAM LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Post by Soundman2020 »

...but we dont have many problems with them.
But you do have problems with English grammar, and also with reading the forum rules... which is why you will likely be banned very shortly, if you carry on trying to spam the forum.

- Stuart -