ALL NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES

How to use REW, What is a Bass Trap, a diffuser, the speed of sound, etc.

Moderators: Aaronw, sharward

knightfly

ALL NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES

Post by knightfly »

This

http://www.johnlsayers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4062

is the VERY FIRST ITEM ON THE PAGE - I can't make it flashing neon, so please follow the steps - I only have limited time and hate wasting it on constant repeating.

When you comply, you'll get help. Steve
Soooo, when a Musician dies, do they hear the white noise at the end of the tunnel??!? Hmmmm...
RedWallStudio

Re: ALL NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES

Post by RedWallStudio »

knightfly wrote:This

http://www.johnlsayers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4062

is the VERY FIRST ITEM ON THE PAGE - I can't make it flashing neon, so please follow the steps - I only have limited time and hate wasting it on constant repeating.

When you comply, you'll get help. Steve
Would it be possible to somehow quickly flag posts that haven't followed the rules? I've had a post up that I have been waiting on a reply for nearly a month. I don't mind waiting, but It'd kinda suck if no one was replying solely because I missed one of the forum rules.. I don't think I have.. but rules are always open to interpretation.
knightfly

Post by knightfly »

Not sure exactly why that one got overlooked, probably because it's more concerned with construction than design; still, that's a long time. I've moved it to Construction but I'm out of time for now; I'll check on it tonight and at least get you SOME kind of answer. I doubt you'll like it though; "temporary" and "soundproof" tend to be mutually exclusive... Steve
Soooo, when a Musician dies, do they hear the white noise at the end of the tunnel??!? Hmmmm...
faris

Post by faris »

Asbestos sheeting is out of the questions these days of course, with the EPA regulations, but fiber-cement sheeting is pretty close acoustically. However, it is also brittle, but attaching it to plywood and putting a frame around it to protect the edges should give you a similar effect.
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Post by Soundman2020 »

Hi faris. You seem to be replying to a thread that has been dead for nearly eight years...

- Stuart -