Kitchens Wales

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

satuharii

Kitchens Wales

Post by satuharii »

Kitchens Wales http://www.solidwoodkitchen.co.uk
Kitchens in Wales with appliances for only £595, Tel [SPAM DELETED]
Best value kitchens in Wales.
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Re: Kitchens Wales

Post by Soundman2020 »

Our friends at the Solid Wood Spam Factory (Note: they don't actually make many kitchens: What they do best is make is PILES of spam) are back again!

I was about to delete this post, like I do with all the hundreds of others from them, when I discovered just how amazingly, incredibly DUMB these guys actually are: They are still spamming with this web site address, but the web site has been suspended! :lol: :roll: :shock: :!:

Hooo boy....

How stupid can you get? Sending out spam for a place that no longer exists! :)

So I didn't delete this one, since it stands as a monument to the imbeciles at the solid wood spam factory.

- Stuart -
John Sayers
Site Admin

Post by John Sayers »

The spam is coming from an Indonesian ISP ;)
John Sayers Productions

If this site helps you build your studio please use the Donate button.
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Post by Soundman2020 »

The spam is coming from an Indonesian ISP
Yeah, I noticed that... It's a relatively small range of IP addresses, too. And each new attack helps me narrow it down even further.... 8) :lol:

And they actually seem to enjoy receiving spam, too! The sure get a boat load of it, every time they spam the forum....

- Stuart -
John Sayers
Site Admin

Post by John Sayers »

here you go.
Kitchen Spammer.PNG
John Sayers Productions

If this site helps you build your studio please use the Donate button.
jaysmith

Post by jaysmith »

We have a range of designs from contemporary to classical - giving you great choice. If you decide to select one of our stunning kitchens that matches your lifestyle - we'll design it, install it, plumb it, [SPAM LINK REMOVED], and ensure that all rubbish is removed. What's more, we'll guarantee it.
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Post by Soundman2020 »

and ensure that all rubbish is removed. What's more, we'll guarantee it.
Does that include cleaning up your own trash that you just dumped on our forum? Can you guarantee that? Let's see if you really do honor your "guarantees"... PM me, if you dare...

- Stuart -
MikeMoon01

Post by MikeMoon01 »

Hi, I am here for getting some suggestion for completing my kit home, Actually I have made a new kit home and I want to install a small kitchen or any portable Kitchen. so please suggest me any new unit. thanks in advance.
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Post by Soundman2020 »

Wrong forum "Mike"! If you want a kitchen, go to Indonesia: they seem to have truckloads of them there. But we don't even have a single one here on the forum...

You are showing all the usual signs of being a kitchen spammer yourself, Mike: How long do we have to wait for the punch line, so I can ban you on facts, not just suspicion?

- Stuart -