Leftovers from Studio Construction in Phoenix

Find out where to get building materials in your local area. If you find a good outlet post it and others will be able to access it through the search engine.

Moderators: Aaronw, John Sayers

protechtor

Leftovers from Studio Construction in Phoenix

Post by protechtor »

I have some spare items leftover from my studio project in Phoenix, AZ. Some are listed on ebay currently.

53 Genieclips
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150839173691?ss ... 1555.l2649
2000 ft of closed cell 1/2" backer rod (not on ebay at the moment)
100 ft of 2" Carlon Resi-Guard flexible conduit
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150835832475?ss ... 744wt_1141
qty 11 - 12' 24 ga hat channels (and a few smaller pieces as well) (not on ebay)

The project is still ongoing, so I likely will have extra greenglue, rockwool, rigid fiberglass, OSB sheets, and 5/8" drywall left over as well in the near future. I may also have some 8 PSF lead sheet scraps left over from the use on my doors and soundproof shutter builds.

If you are interested feel free to contact me. From the leftovers, you could have a pretty good start on an isolation project.
Protechtor - AKA Jon
protechtor

Re: Leftovers from Studio Construction in Phoenix

Post by protechtor »

Looks like I will have 40 sq ft of 8 PSF (1/8" thick) sheet lead left. All except for a few sq ft are in a 4 ft wide roll. I am near the Scottsdale / Phoenix area if you are interested. $20/sq ft. Email me at protector@mac.com if interested.
Protechtor - AKA Jon
sheilmolson

Re: Leftovers from Studio Construction in Phoenix

Post by sheilmolson »

Well thank you for giving the information. It is a nice thing that these products will be very useful for architects and contractors but now a days the builders are using materials based on green construction like they are using natural products while constructing the building and checking its sustainability before and after finishing the building. They are also following educational videos while constructing the buildings.

[SPAM SIGNATURE REMOVED BY MODERATOR]