Fireworks, but the safe LED kind

What is three phase electrics? how do I wire a patchbay? ask all your techo questions here.

Moderator: Aaronw

Elliott Munz

Fireworks, but the safe LED kind

Post by Elliott Munz »

In November 2011 I went down to the School Spectacular concert as my daughter was singing as part of the combined school choir. While there one song stuck in my mind as a great one for the 2012 Christmas lights display - Katy Perry, Firework

Now, you cant do a song like that without a firework item, so I started looking at items and came up with a list: 10 meters of 30 LED/meter RGB Strip, 8 meters of 25mm plastic conduit, 5 meters of 90mm PVC drainage pipe, 11 meters of 16mm and 2.2 meters of 19 mm clear plastic tube, two 4 way 25mm junction boxes, plenty of black tape, cableties and more.

At the moment I have only created the top arms of this item - 5 20cm sections per arm, 2 groups of 4 arms. The gap in the center will later be filled with a number of 25mm square items containing 3 5050 RGB LED's to give a "Blast" effect. The lower vertical section will be 2 meters long and contain 3 sections of 3 channels each.

[SPAM SIGNATURE REMOVED BY MODERATOR: POINTLESS OFF-TOPIC POST REMAINS]

[THE IDIOT LATER ADDED MORE SPAM TO ITS POST, SO IT HAS NOW BEEN BANNED PERMANENTLY]
thomaspierce

Re: Fireworks, but the safe LED kind

Post by thomaspierce »

Hello..
LED lights are very efficient and cost effective. These are very popular. They are available at different shapes and sizes in the market. People are using LED lights in their homes and for fireworks also. LED lights are safe for fireworks.. Thanks!!