Meow Mix Studio for Sale and some Equipment Up For Sale

Get your "what mic?" frustration or "have you heard" out here. The language could get real okka in here mate.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

frostgfx

Meow Mix Studio for Sale and some Equipment Up For Sale

Post by frostgfx »

Quick... Go to your local bank and get a draft for $100,000.00USD, send it to me and you can own Meow Mix, built in 2007-2009 and designed of course by John Sayers. You will have to work out a lease with the building owner and put in a hot water heater for the HVAC system. You get the buildout, alarm/camera system 400 Sq. Ft. for storage in front of the studio proper. This offer DOES NOT include the room and console wiring, patchbays (7), or the studio console, computer or any outboard gear or microphones.

I also have some equipment and instruments for sale through Craigslist or better by private sale and Bank Wire rather than PayPal. Visit my website at http://www.meowmixmedia.net and go to Equipment and you can see what is up for sale at this time.

John S. did a great job designing Meow Mix and due to health and financial concerns, it is just not feasible for me to continue operating. The current lease expires July 31, 2012, so I have time to find a buyer who is willing to take her over. If I don't find a buyer, then the studio will be dismantled enough that it won't be operable as a studio... if you get my drift.

Serious Inquiries Only.

Sincerely,

Jon Frost- Owner/Engineer
Meow Mix
116 Pleasant St STE 011
Easthampton, MA 01027
413-348-0591
meowmix48@gmail.com
John Sayers
Site Admin

Re: Meow Mix Studio for Sale and some Equipment Up For Sale

Post by John Sayers »

It's a bummer Jon - you persevered through the whole studio construction stage which, believe me, is a mammoth task, especially one as large as Meow Mix. You're health problems only made it even tougher. It's such a shame you can't continue the dream.

I sincerely hope that some one will read this and give Jon a call. :thu:

cheers
john
John Sayers Productions

If this site helps you build your studio please use the Donate button.
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Post by Soundman2020 »

Just wondering how this worked out, since the deadline is around the corner and it would be areal shame to see that place get taken apart...
frostgfx

Post by frostgfx »

Studio lease expires July 31, 2012, so if I don't have a buyer for the buildout and anything equipment wise you might be interested in and still available, then beginning in May I will begin dismantling the studio in such a manner that it won't be usable as a studio without the new leasee spending at least 30-50K to make it work.

Check out my website for equipment listing and make an offer on whatever you are interested in. Only US sales, sorry.

www.meowmixmedia.net

Jon Frost
413-348-0591
Meow Mix
116 Pleasant St STE 011
Easthampton, MA 01027
413-348-0591
meowmix48@gmail.com
frostgfx

Post by frostgfx »

Hi All,

Meow Mix currently has all outboard pieces, console and speakers for sale. Please visit meowmixmedia.net for a complete listing and call me @ 413-348-0591 with questions or to purchase via PayPal. US Sales only.

I am not looking for a fire sale, serious inquiries only. I have all manuals, original cartons, software where applicable and all equipment is fitted with current drivers/software/firmware updates.

Please help me find good homes for my mint condition equipment, non-smoking environment.

Jon Frost

413-348-0591 - Massachusetts
Meow Mix
116 Pleasant St STE 011
Easthampton, MA 01027
413-348-0591
meowmix48@gmail.com
frostgfx

Post by frostgfx »

Hey folks...

Check out meowmixmedia.net in the digital audio section for my equipment up for sale... need to offload the items with prices and don't want to go to ebay if I can help it. All items have manuals, original cartons , updated drivers/software and buyer pays shipping/insurance --- Fedex or UPS. Remember that this stuff is not lightweight so shipping may be $$$.

Thanks for supporting John Sayers and Meow Mix.

Jon Frost
413-348-0591
Meow Mix
116 Pleasant St STE 011
Easthampton, MA 01027
413-348-0591
meowmix48@gmail.com
frostgfx

Post by frostgfx »

Greetings again...

Jon here at Meow Mix in Easthampton, MA.

I have most of the equipment up for sale on my website @ http://www.meowmixmedia.net. Anyone interested in any of the items for sale should call me @ 413-348-0591 or via e-mail @ frostgfx@gmail.com or meowmix48@gmail.com.

I will begin dismantling the studio in early July. I'd like to find buyers for the acoustic treatments and Gobos.

Thanks to all who have followed the construction and nonsense put forth by the building management... It's been al long strange trip as the Greatful Dead would put it.

Jon
Meow Mix
116 Pleasant St STE 011
Easthampton, MA 01027
413-348-0591
meowmix48@gmail.com