Confused about global warming?

Get your "what mic?" frustration or "have you heard" out here. The language could get real okka in here mate.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

John Sayers
Site Admin

Confused about global warming?

Post by John Sayers »

This address by Prof Ian Plimer should help ;)

http://tinyurl.com/l74fo7 32meg mp3.
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Re: Confused about global warming?

Post by Soundman2020 »

Wow! Thanks, John. Pretty cool. (no pun intended!) The guy sure knows his stuff. And I'm very glad to see such a great speech in the public domain. It's about time!

- Stuart -
j03

Post by j03 »

What’s the deal with calling anyone who believes the majority of scientist about human activity and global warming atheists? I found that rather offensive and made it hard to listen to.
John Sayers
Site Admin

Post by John Sayers »

j03 wrote:What’s the deal with calling anyone who believes the majority of scientist about human activity and global warming atheists? I found that rather offensive and made it hard to listen to.
I find being called a "denier" (aka holocaust denier) just as offensive.
j03

Post by j03 »

Right, so once again mixing personal opinion and name calling with science gets us nowhere and does nothing to help further discussion.
lindseya

Post by lindseya »

Would the case for global warming convince a Judge and jury? Global warming is on trial in a court of law, a case has to be presented to convince the Judge and jury that manmade global warming is real. Hearsay and circumstantial evidence is not be permitted.