which of this is the best option to record?

What is three phase electrics? how do I wire a patchbay? ask all your techo questions here.

Moderator: Aaronw

Meshuggah

which of this is the best option to record?

Post by Meshuggah »

Well..

I've been seen some mixers, interfaces, and multi-track recorders..
also, i talk with a friend of mine, who have one of the best recording studios (for rock, metal, etc) in this country (Mexico)..
He used to record a mackie mixer (30 channels) and a interfaz digidesign pro tools 002..

i was just to buy a multitrack recorder (Korg D3200 i have not enough money to afford some better, or not for now)

so.. i really need some help to that.. which is better?
a multi-track recorder, which no needs for interfaces (i guess) or a mixer which doesn't record track per track, needs an interfaz but can has a lot of more channels to record

Of course, i'm open to any tip for the equipement i should bought.. but consider i care A LOT about the esthetic of this studio-proyect and among more professional it look, it will be so much better..

Thanks a lot..
I really appreciate your attention
Soundman2020
Site Admin

Re: which of this is the best option to record?

Post by Soundman2020 »

Probablemente será mejor hacer esa clase de pregunta en un foro dedicado a los equipos, como por ejemplo Gearslutz. Aquí estamos más enfocados en la construcción física de estudios, es decir, la aislamiento del estudio del mundo exterior, y posteriormente su tratamiento acústica. A lo mejor, algunos miembros aquí podrían ofrecer sus opiniones, pero equipos no son nuestra especialidad: Te recomiendo intentar con un foro especializado en equipos.

- Stuart -
Meshuggah

Re: which of this is the best option to record?

Post by Meshuggah »

Ah, ok..

No sabía eso, intentaré buscar en otro foro, pero igual si alguien me pude ofrecer su opinión se lo agradecería :wink: